We are seeking select, originating advisors to join our firm.
Preferred individuals will have the following qualifications:
– 5+ years’ experience
– $15 million+ AUM
– Bachelor’s degree (required)
– Series 65 License (required)
– CFP® Designation (preferred, but not required)
– CFA® Designation (preferred, but not required)
At Del Mar Wealth Management, our client’s goals and needs are our focus. We will expect any member joining our firm to be of like mind.
Positions are currently available for independent contractors and full time employees.
Independent Contractors – We can provide a turn-key solution at an extremely competitive payout.
Full-time Employees – We are happy to offer a full range of benefits including:
– 401(k) with Employer Match
– Health Insurance
– Vision/Dental Insurance
– Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Advisors Wishing to Retire – For select wealth management practices, we can provide a competitive buy-out via succession planning.
If you think Del Mar Wealth Management may be a good fit for you, please submit an inquiry below.